Friday, October 12, 2012

blast from the past

 my first Rhino .. I forgot it didn't have a top .. it was pretty plain compared to Red Bessie ...
market picture from September 2008 ... had melons, squash and pumpkins
we were on the sidewalk back then ... pre road construction days ..
and the red/white truck ... miss that thing.
I found a cd in my desk (at the office) of old pictures and these were on it... I should  back up the ones at home and bring them to town too.
the scary thing ... still using those tubs, bushel baskets, tables, rugs and the pick tote on the tailgate, and the red paint pail. 
humm -- my cheepness .. the pink tote's handle broke so I am going to toss it after this season ... the red pail is the perfect size to hold the weights for the tent ... all 40lbs.  the bushel baskets are timeless treasures!
the squash extravaganza is this weekend at the Scrap Shack Garage ... I took a trailer load of squash up last night and unloaded it ... so I'll be dry if it rains.   the campaign diva's will be assisting me Saturday night stuffing the envelopes etc....we'll be well fed, well hydrated and laughing.


No comments: