live from downtown St Peter... -- wireless internet at the new laundrymat makes this Diva happy

I've picked a couple of atv loads of melons and have them in the truck ready for morning. I always take my trust step stool ... helps get me into the truc box. The white blob is my canopy .. I just tossed it in last week ... it really needs a bath. The faded red paint bucket to the left holds my canopy weights ... 6 10 pounders in that little bucket and the handle hasn't broke yet.
Not sure if I'm going to market or just going to hand out fruit to the neighborhood. Morning will tell -- it is supposed to freeze. damn weather.
I've been banned to the back shed -- which I get to share with all the other old shit. It works (the parking arrangement) the old shit sometimes works!
Later alligator!


No comments:
Post a Comment