Holy shit -- I should have know today was going to be chaos ... the end of summer/Labor Day holiday throws all idiots (including me) into a frenzied tizzy.
Relax peeps -- it's only Tuesday.
Long week ahead -- starting the software conversion ... by the time we're done I'll be nuts. Just saying so.
So to combat the stress of idiots and software I started a project last night ... I had chopped up my scrap bin during girls weekend in January ... I had 5" hunks of raspberry batiks .. it's a gorgeous crib quilt. which I think I'm going to quilt on the bernina instead of the long arm.
I spent an hour cleaning the fuzzies out of the bernina .. it sounds better!!!!
onward march ... after all it's only Tuesday!!!
M
Relax peeps -- it's only Tuesday.
Long week ahead -- starting the software conversion ... by the time we're done I'll be nuts. Just saying so.
So to combat the stress of idiots and software I started a project last night ... I had chopped up my scrap bin during girls weekend in January ... I had 5" hunks of raspberry batiks .. it's a gorgeous crib quilt. which I think I'm going to quilt on the bernina instead of the long arm.
I spent an hour cleaning the fuzzies out of the bernina .. it sounds better!!!!
onward march ... after all it's only Tuesday!!!
M

1 comment:
My Tuesday was like that too! Lets hope my Wednesday is just like Friday!
Quilting always soothes me as well...gives you something controllable to focus on.
Post a Comment