Monday, September 8, 2014

my field of dreams ... (warning picture heavy) ...






    So I had an attitude adjustment moment and took the atv for a ride to the patch ... just to hang out -- well, it was me and the Monarch butterflies ... lots of butterflies.  So I took pictures (burned thru 3 sets of camera batteries) and I shot a couple of video's (hence the battery issue) and had a good time.  They (we) love the zinnias.  Who doesn't love zinnias? 

    The sunflowers aren't too bad either!  Ignore the weeds. 

   I've been better at storing / sorting / saving my pictures lately -- all are now downloaded to my home computer and backed up regularly.  So when I upload these -- it's usually a couple of days a head of time ... need to put them on a zip drive and get them printed up ...

   6 days until the neighborhood invasion. 

Toodles
Marie (zinnia lover)  ...

hmmm I think that's a new blog name ...


 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Fabulous Pictures Diva. Love butterflies- they always seem so carefree and ethereal somehow.