I finally got back into the sewing mood ... and it's finish up projects ... I had this mini jelly roll of Amy Butler's "soul blossoms" ... it is bold and beautiful and zipped up into a nice crib/toddler quilt ... used 6 of the strips for the binding -- which I struggled with ... should have pressed it open better ...
I moved the foliage to the front "stoop" to mow and left 'em there to hide the ugly stoop ... kinda messes up my picture taking "rack" .. I planted "cheep" rose bushes in tubs .. $10 a tub and lots of summer color ...
the market picking starts tonight -- lets hope I find some tasty goodness out there ... 1st market of the season for me ....
Marie


3 comments:
A gorgeous little quilt! I love the flowers in the picture with your quilt!
You quilt is bright and beautiful. I love it hanging on the railing with the flowers.
Beautiful colors in you quilt :)
Post a Comment