mr tough dude -- getting his furry winter collar/mane ... he'll be a huge ball of fur by Christmas -- he needs to learn to be friendly
I thought it was a deer until I downloaded and enlarged. and remember I was told -- I didn't need new glasses -- and yes, I drive with these eyes.
trek home on the atv from the scrap shack -- in the dark, across the prairie .... (over the river and thru the woods to grandmothers house we go --- except we go ... across the field, up the hill, down the road )
and another one
I won the Chamber photo contest last year -- and I'm hoping this is this years winner!
had to go back up and pick up dad ... took the truck --- didn't think he'd appreciate a dark ride on the ATV.... although it was pretty warm out there -- and the weirdness of the night .... the lights on the tractor are like the lights on an automobile -- they turn themselves on and off automatically .... who'd a thought eh?
Happy Thursday ...
Happy Thursday ...
No comments:
Post a Comment