Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hump Day!


Happy Hump Day -- I don't have any camel pictures so a Minneopa Bison will substitute.  Haven't trekked to the Bison Drive for a month -- need to do so soon.  

I haven't had a dizzy spell (or prolonged spell) since Thursday -- or taken any of the meclazine since Thursday --- like 6 days in a row.  Hurrah!  I had a weed chopping binge on Monday and I thought for sure it would trigger something  (bent over and head in weeds?)  ...  

I haven't taken a meclazine since I had the prescription refilled --- ha ... good thing it is a $5 refill ... 

So to embrace hump day -- I got up and instead of my hour of reading --- I headed to the long arm and finished a project --- I attempted to quilt a crib quilt last night -- had issues (needle change) and finally this morning got it done -- lots of ripping involved .. and during said stitching -- a load of laundry ... because laundry never enddddssssssss


No comments: