there is a monarch butterfly in there somewhere -- the goofy thing floated along with me for almost 3 blocks of my evening walk .. when I turned the corner to head into the shade (and into the yard) ... it went back into the bean field
shouldn't every eggplant pot be shared with salvia's and marigolds
at least the critters haven't ate this one, yet.
So, it's been a pretty good week -- I walked every night ... got projects finished up, both office, maker fair and home -- but today -- the mini dizzies returned. One particular nasty one while driving -- I know ... I took the drugs ... and ... after a couple of phone calls -- and after speaking to the triage nurse, "Danielle" and the scheduler woman -- I'm off for a MRI next week -- and the week after -- the "dizzy and balance clinic" ... oh, joy ... I can hardly wait -- still not spoke directly w/Dr. B. nor has she seen me since Monday ... not sure what to think about all of this...
I just want to feel better (and quit whining about it) ... I thought things were going better ...
what the hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment