It's Thursday and I'm so ready for this week to be over ... way to much happening and not enough progress on any of my piles of "stuff to finish" ... work piles and otherwise piles.
The on and off dizzyness is disruptive.
Not sleeping well either -- this morning I got up at 4:30 am ... flip flop flip flop all night long -- could not get comfy in the overpriced bed. So I got up and watched TV -- the Alaskan Bush People -- I mean seriously -- there was nothing else on .... wtf. I did finish my book and surf the internet -- and the iPad ran out of battery ... my iPad is fizzy lately too.
Back to the Government Center for Budget chats with department heads today (covering for traveling Jack)... they chat, I listen, back to office for a full day of client appointments -- oh joy! more IRS issues because someone was dumb (sometimes I was that someone) ... hopefully home to the sewing machine before darkness arrives.
Last night I squared up the pile of quilted goodness, and started pressing the pile of finished pillow cases ... and attempted to tidy up the sewing room ... a bag of trash was accumulated and additions to the overflowing scrap bin. Tonight is press some pieced tops and load the long arm, finish the pillowcases and select bindings for the newly trimmed up quilted projects.
and my chant of the day for myself is
"quit whining and get to it"
argh.

No comments:
Post a Comment