Thursday, August 23, 2018

(( sigh ))





I had to purchase a watermelon yesterday ... so I've kind of missed the patch a lot lately ... since the dizzy's arrived and I've been home bound -- the reflective mood has it ...  but then I look at my crazy calendar/schedule and the reality hits -- there is never enough time.  I kept that red truck full of good eats -- (insert grin) 

Mom and I went on the hunt for a herd of monarch butterflies last night.  elder #1 stated they were swarming  by the burial grounds ( I cannot spell cemetary) .. so we took a drive ... is 3 monarchs a swarm?   not sure what he thinks is a swarm?   3, yup 3.  

Made it back and proceeded to quilt -- 2 got long armed and the next one is loaded and ready for this evening -- I wasn't sure what I was going to stitch so ... ... anything and everything that is laying around pieced or sort of pieced is getting finished and quilted.  I plan on a binding binge this weekend at the cabin.  By Saturday, there should be 9 or 10 in that pile.  I'm hoping Mom and Auntie Joanne will make the binding while I do the sewing -- always good to put the guests to work ... 

No comments: