Tuesday follows Monday? ya, my days are kind of wacked. It was a great weekend of nada. Well nada of any importance.
I spent Saturday at the cabin -- after the gray soupy fog lifted it was a beautiful late afternoon and evening -- I would have stayed if I could have found some jammies ... I sewed potholders, table runners and mug rugs all day long -- there was a break for food and beverages ....
Sunday was planned to be more of the same -- but alas, it was boat moving day. The boys are taking the boat to Canada so ... Nick took Mom and I on a mini boat ride -- then it was fold up the canopy and the boat went home ... it probably won't come back -- or if it does ... it might be Dad's ... Dad's has it's own cover
Once I got home I attacked the sewing quarters -- what a dump. Good grief I accumulate was too much junk. I am a fabric horder. All of the surfaces are now cleaned off -- the completed maker fair projects are packed up ... the uncompleted projects (9 quilts to bind --- 5 more to quilt and bind) are organized --
Tonights project is to sort and re-fold the fabric on the shelf unit. and purge. PURGE. PURGE.
Time will tell.
I spent Saturday at the cabin -- after the gray soupy fog lifted it was a beautiful late afternoon and evening -- I would have stayed if I could have found some jammies ... I sewed potholders, table runners and mug rugs all day long -- there was a break for food and beverages ....
Sunday was planned to be more of the same -- but alas, it was boat moving day. The boys are taking the boat to Canada so ... Nick took Mom and I on a mini boat ride -- then it was fold up the canopy and the boat went home ... it probably won't come back -- or if it does ... it might be Dad's ... Dad's has it's own cover
Once I got home I attacked the sewing quarters -- what a dump. Good grief I accumulate was too much junk. I am a fabric horder. All of the surfaces are now cleaned off -- the completed maker fair projects are packed up ... the uncompleted projects (9 quilts to bind --- 5 more to quilt and bind) are organized --
Tonights project is to sort and re-fold the fabric on the shelf unit. and purge. PURGE. PURGE.
Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment