Blog post #2998 ... hmmm how do we mark the milestone. Well 3 of the scrapping divas and I are at the Green Lake Bible Camp -- scrapping/sewing. It was a wild drive up here -- so, like I drove on every County Rd in Nicollet, Sibley, Renville and Kandiohy (sp?) Counties -- so it was a fast drive ... 70 mph anyone ...
GLBCamp is a really pretty place. Green Lake is not froze over yet. It is also very pretty. The pictures are on my phone.
Natalie climbing over the bar to fill the water pitcher
at the Spicer American Legion
good food --
Friday night sunset from inside
Saturday afternoon
the lake up the road has a fish house on it
Diva Jan and I drove to Willmar for a break
the quilt top I pieced for a baby shower gift next week ...
looking at the lodge from the lake
we shared the facilities with 100 kids from Faith Lutheran Church of Waconia
and the view from O'Neils Bar & Grill
we've not missed a bar ...
also good food







No comments:
Post a Comment