I'm slowly learning the ins and outs of my new camera ...
and the screens are off the patio doors so I can sit at the table and shoot out the doors ....
(warmer that way) ...
unfortunately -- a branch was in the way ...
found this one on wastebook -- the chamber's page ...
nice shot Ed :)
so the only thing on today's agenda was to get that damn piano out of the basement -- they got the cast iron sound board off of it ... (only took a year) ... and the boys decided they needed more muscle to get it up the stairs .... I voted for the saws-all gizmo -- pieces .. Jean want's it whole ...
we'll see if and when the muscle arrives over the weekend
my "black Thursday" shopping -- was somewhat extravagant -- 50% off at CJBanks -- the sweater that I liked (but really didn't need) shall be delivered and then there was the $1,100 of Office Depot -- that got out of hand quite quickly --
10 cases of paper
1 desktop computer
1 large monitor (for said computer)
1 scanner (duplex/color) for ^^^^
keyboard/mouse (of course)
colored sharpies (the cheapest thing)
2 external drives for back ups
I used restraint and skipped the laptop ... it was in my cart for a while
so my new home office (once that damn piano is gone) will have a new computer, monitor and fancy scanner -- the stand up desk and spiffy used chair are ready and waiting
projects, projects, projects

No comments:
Post a Comment