Monday, November 11, 2019

spiraling



the re-occurring theme of my life is that it seems to be always "out of control" .. spiraling today -- bouncing like a beach ball .. I thought my weekend of working on projects would kind of get me back on track .. alas .. wrong again -- although I think the whole world is spiraling -- and I'm just one of the domino's teetering on the edge of hell

I thought we were up to date on the projects at the office and wham -- a weird wrench files via the email .. email is evil -- that's all I'm going to say .. just evil


the scrapbooking diva's and I are going on a little road trip this weekend -- I've got my overnight bag and lists ready ... I'm taking a B/C kit I bought several months ago and maybe some fat quarters to cut into strips to make some more mini log cabins -- I'm kind of enjoying paper piecing log cabins ... it's relaxing -- no spirals involved  .. 

thanks for letting me rant.

and yes, the freaking copier went down again today -- one would thing my $9,000 baby would not need a service call during month 2 -- that would be service call number 4 .. does not make me happy ...

No comments: