for some unknown reason I thought it wise to sign up for back to back continuing education seminars -- 1040 school for Monday/Tuesday and Entities for Wednesday and Thursday --
I thought at the time it would be good to knock them all out in one week -- one slow week in my life. Slow ... wrong -- 19 phone calls yesterday and approaching that number today -- I've let them roll to the answering machine and during breaks and lunch doing the call backs. I was here until 9:00 pm last night. Tonight will be no different.
One dude walked in -- thought he could describe is issue -- while I was participating in the webinar and I would be able to answer his question AT THE SAME TIME.
NO, NO and NO....
so now it is day 3 and Robyn is policing the front door and not letting anyone in ...
it freaking snowed 3 inches -- omg -- totally unnecessary -- i shoveled i don't like shoveling
I thought at the time it would be good to knock them all out in one week -- one slow week in my life. Slow ... wrong -- 19 phone calls yesterday and approaching that number today -- I've let them roll to the answering machine and during breaks and lunch doing the call backs. I was here until 9:00 pm last night. Tonight will be no different.
One dude walked in -- thought he could describe is issue -- while I was participating in the webinar and I would be able to answer his question AT THE SAME TIME.
NO, NO and NO....
so now it is day 3 and Robyn is policing the front door and not letting anyone in ...
it freaking snowed 3 inches -- omg -- totally unnecessary -- i shoveled i don't like shoveling
No comments:
Post a Comment