Saturday, November 23, 2019

3002



so, there is a baby shower on Sunday 
cousin Cyndi Lou is having a BABY!!!
I pieced a top last weekend at Green Lake
(before I surfed the www and had a nap)


and life is crazy 
so I had to piece a back
loaded it to the long arm
find a batting that fit 
quilted it
 made the binding 
and trimmed it up
in 2.5 hours last night (it's not overly large)

and there was 4 loads of laundry

I started my morning with more freaking laundry -- it never goes away ....
the bedroom was tidy'd up (those clean clothes had to go somewhere)

then I went to the grocery store 
yikes ... 

baby shower food fixings 

eggbake ( x 2 -- fancy & plain)
sausages for a crowd
monster cookies for home/office
eggnog !!!


operation limited access to the Watermelon Diva starts Monday
email me at marie.dranttel.com if you want access

thanks Deb, Mary & MaryAnn -- you are in ...



No comments: