so I have vowed everyday at 3:00 to chop weeds at the office. I have a zillion weeds -- believe me they are awful. Today I changed out of my dress into shorts and the above tee --- truly weed chopping wardrobe. I'm dragging a load of grapevines to the pile and I look up and there are people sitting in my office ... I didn't know people were coming ...
I walk inside, smelling like weeds and sweat -- it's warm in the weeds .. and meet new clients ... in a shit show tee shirt -- with a burdock or two stuck to me .. the weeds between me and the neighbors are out of control .. I was hacking a path to the electrical meter -- the meter reader will love me ...
yes, it is that bad.
new clients -- large land sale ( in another state ) .. never met me .. and I'm sweating in a shit show tee shirt ..
I started my day with a zoom gig -- 100ruralwomen -- focus group on rural minnesota women leaders -- interesting hour long conversation .. small group ( 3 ) ...

No comments:
Post a Comment