well, this was the inbound commute this morning
when I drop over the driveway hill .. the steam is always rising from the river and the sun popping up over south Ottawa .. it is always pretty
and then at the neighbors 1 of 2 .. not sure where twin 2 or mama was ... but this dude was standing on the side of the road and I almost bumped 'em
there was a pix of Lee's glasses here .. I must have deleted it ... he lost them on the 4th of July ... and I found them while mowing lawn on Saturday .. they were in pretty good shape for laying in the grass for two weeks and getting splashed by the power washer
there was no reward
horizontal version
homework at the cabin
small computer here ..
my surface pro rules my life .. all the notes, to do lists, journals etc live here
moved to the big computer here ... and of course it needed updating
netflix streaming on the iPad ..
Virgin River Season 3
6 hours of homework ..
lots of freaking spreadsheets and data analysis
Mrs. H will be proud of me - she's got a copy stack waiting for her
once I got done whining about Saturday - my thoughts and projects were organized and I had a productive Sunday -- it was a beautiful day at the lake -- quiet, gentle breeze to keep it cool -- cold beverage and wildlife to keep me entertained.





No comments:
Post a Comment