Saturday, July 24, 2021

07/24/21 ramblings


I had to return an ill fitting pair of jeans to Target and after Target I had a fabric store moment -- I haven't been here since November 2019 -- here's the crazy part -- I didn't realize they added onto the mall until I downloaded the picture.   I bought yarn.  I had raspberries/melon in the hot car and didn't drool over the fabric.  


new additions to the neighborhood -- have yet to see mama ..



cleaning and purging is good for steps .. by the time the day was done I was over 10k, If I don't specifically take a walk -- I rarely go over 6k .. 


coneflowers getting a drink from the sprinkler



and the treat -- Nancy brought me a singer featherweight - she needs to have the foot pedal required and needs a few accessories .. but it's cool .. oh so cool.  I can't wait to play with her ... she's going to need a name .. 

 

No comments: