Since today was Tuesday ( but really Monday ) -- it should have been calmer -- but the recent IRS mailing is setting everyone over the edge. Clients who paid their balance due via the portal -- are getting letters if the payor information doesn't match the primary information on the return -- if the spouse did the paying it can't take the payments to the taxpayer ... argh. One would think it would eventually get applied to a joint return.
One scathing email from a client set me over the edge .. bad .. I'm not the IT department for the IRS -- if I were life would be better. I get that it is a stressful notice -- but take a chill pill the world is nuts.
Trying to decide on a quilt pattern to use for a wedding gift --
one would think with the 1,400 pins I have saved on pinterest that I could find something quick .. I'm aiming for a scrappy structured look
who am I kidding I just need to chose and get it done before the wedding!


No comments:
Post a Comment