soybeans are up .. little soldiers marching across the field
I've had a lot of life lessons in 2023 -- some are weird. #3.3 ... is to get up when I wake up ... today was 3:45, after tossing and turning ... I went to the cave .. me and the laundry. I have homework, however I'm surfing the internet instead.
Yesterday was a semi-productive day --- a spot of work (well, more than a spot ) -- Kate was out with sick kids so I was working alone with the endlessly ringing telephones and weird walk in questions --
mowed the office lawn
got home shortly before 5:00 and muscled the new dehumidifier down the stairs and got it running -- it's bigger than I thought but it's working
next up was gas for the lawnmowers -- and to my surprise -- one of the cans was full! gassed up the lawnmower and went to work .. most of the home grass has been mowed at least once. the CC and I were burning up the acreage yesterday ...
then I hopped on the SxS and took off for Kwik Trip -- got gas and a gallon of milk ... it's the coolest wheels for a milk run (grin) ..
by the time 8:30 rolled around I was more than ready for a shower and bed so --
oriels on the bird cam
the weekend project list:
1. basement cleaning
2. home garage cleaning
3. office garage cleaning
4. get the car trailer out of the machine shed and start piling "metal" on it
5. finish the cat shack cleaning
6. plant the tubs at the office
7. .....
8. ......


No comments:
Post a Comment