Sunday, May 7, 2023

epic day



yes, today was an epic day on Daisy Lane ...

 ... I had to google "country clipper" to get it started and then away I went.  Our lawn is in horrible shape.  Lots of winter grass kill .. snow mold, rocks, snowplow divets, rabbit and deer poop.  

so here's the synopsis of the day:

1.    house garage purge -- 1 load to the dumpster -- 2 loads to the burning pile
2.    cat shack purge -- 1 load to the burning pile
         ... got my garden trailer dug out of the "cat shack" it is loaded for somewhere
3.    lugged out all of the pots of blooms from the porch and put away the risers etc
4.    vac'd said porch (twice) .. bloom debris
5.    went to town and delivered 6 bags from my closet
       picked up office recycling .. 
       dropped home and office recycling at dumpster
6.    lawn mower
7.    shower -- cleaner clothes
8.    cabin 
         moved the blooms outdoors
         made my bed ... put away clean clothes
         vac'd floors
         got dehumidfier running
         made supper
9.    picked up Ruby in town (she went to prom)
10.    and here I am ... typing away 



from the dock .... calm quiet night


I finally got the bottles out of my truck and onto the bottle tree 
labels are optional


  Saturday was equally fun ... I watched the coronation (?) .. it's my time of day .. not matter what one's opinion is .. the construction and workmanship in the garments was intriguing ... 

  I went to work ... :)  large grin ..

  I started the semi annual closet purge -- one would think I'd be naked after tossing another 5 bags ... 5 large garbage bags ... what the hell. ...  I went with the "I haven't wore it - toss it theory" .. 

 

No comments: