Thursday, May 18, 2023

Bird Camera


the camera on the back deck has been busy capturing birds and cats.  

this week's projects so far are ...

1.  Monday I mowed lawn at home, cleaned up and went to a meeting -- came home and Joe was grading the road ...

2.  Tuesday -- More mowing - everything has been done at least once .... and I found the golf cart motor!!!  now to get it to the boys and get their golf cart rolling

3.  Wednesday - mowed lawn at the office, put the portable pressure washer together and started washing the deck ... I have the railings and spindles done -- on two sides just have the far side to go and then the actual decking ... what a mess ...

not sure what today will bring .. 
well, I just dumped over another cup of coffee ...
more floor scrubbing 

I had really tired hands after the power washing marathon and even this morning the fingers are not very cooperative

all in a day's work ....




 


No comments: