Sunday, May 28, 2023

Memorial Day Sunday

   I'm on the surface pro surfing and hacking away at cleaning up our cloud version of file cabinet so no pictures .. 

   Farm labor camp continued on Friday - I left the office at 3:30 when the ringing phones just got wacky -- I have no patience for phone calls on a holiday Friday .. so ... 

   I got home and finished the power washing project and finished the lawn mowing.  By the time I was done I had no grip left in my right hand .. but it looks mighty fine.

   Our Saturday started out fairly early ( or early for Mom ) .. a trip to Menards -- hose reel carts, sprayer, 5 gallons of deck sealer, a houseplant, coffee M & M's, watermelon seed -- it was $300 worth in one cart - and then on to the big Hy Vee ... eats for the lake, the $4.88 watermelon was actually tasty.

    Finally got to the cabin ... a spot of cleaning, cooking and a ride on the pontoon.  

    I'm working up the gumption to actually apply the sealer to the deck .. so far the internet surfing is winning ...



No comments: