I worked at the cabin on Monday ... (actually, this is Amazon - my favorite store) the internet gives a spot of flexibility
today I have an 8 hour "accounting" webinar - it's streaming on my desktop, I'm answering the attendance pings and crocheting .. I've cleaned my desk drawers and managed to keep ahead of the emails and some of the phone calls ...
it is one of Kate's days off so -- I've got a sign on the door (it's unlocked) and I'm just hanging out and following along .. yes, my feet are up in a dress ..
I like dresses when it's hot and sticky -- this one is rayon so it's lightweight - but cotton certainly breathes better ... and yes, my body has a full slip -- my late grandmothers and great-grandmothers stressed the importance of a "slip" ... there were a few jewels of wisdom I learned from them


No comments:
Post a Comment