Saturday, May 13, 2023

and it continues ...

  ... labor camp continues ...  

    I think it was a productive day ...

1.    laundry
2.    MNPR's while laundry was perculating
3.    McD's for breakfast in a downpour 
4.    Work ....at work 
        a.    got caught up with a client ...
        b.    vac'd all the spaces really well 
        c.    scrubbed the bathroom, the fridge etc
5.    Home - more cleaning/purging/tossing
            6 more bags out of the basement -- and I haven't got to the "hunting" stuff
6.    More MNPR's and RE statement printing
7.    I'm headed to my book ... 

Trash is ready to load into my truck - which needs fuel before I get to far away then
it is ..

1.    back to the office for garage cleaning
2.    pot planting
3.    recycling drop offs

and then come hell or high water, I'm going to the cabin for a couple of hours .. need to do some more cleaning out there too ....

My project of the week was to cancel my newspaper (Star Tribune) subscription - well at least convert it to digital -- got that done and then rolled the savings into ...
a.    a mini spot carpet cleaner
b.    a shark stick vac for home
c.    a small steam cleaner for the hardwood floors at the office
d.    new area rugs for the office ...

my entire newspaper savings went into floor cleaning appliances ... the Star Tribune was up to $700 a year .. I thought it was a bit spendy .. between it, the Free Mess and the Herald - I was spending $1100 a year on print newspapers .. argh. will roll the Free Mess to digital next ... 



No comments: