a day that lives in memories forever at the Dranttel house --- the day the MUSTANG died .. the 1969 Mustang .. just imagine how cool that thing would be now :) I've blogged about it before ...
It is also my Grandparents Wedding Anniversary .. 1931 --93 years ago .. shit. I.feel.old.
Mom had a doctors appointment this afternoon -- so dashed to Mankato .. and then post appointment we went to Sam's Club -- they've got motorized carts -- so she drove I loaded the goofy thing. The good news, she didn't back into anything.
raspberries, strawberries, cauliflower, broccoli, muskmelon, salad mixes, frozen chix, frozen pot pies, frozen cheesecakes, huge bags of kettlecorn, rice krispie bars, almonds, craisons, pita chips, artichoke dip, fresh green beans .. $200 later the jeep was loaded ..
raspberries were tasty .. I've been dying drooling/patiently waiting for a good berry lately, now I need to find some tasty squash .. I have an idea ...


No comments:
Post a Comment