I become a weekend project warrior ... just my new normal weekend activities on steroids ...
1. laundry
2. work at the office
3. lawn mowing
4. lake time
( and all the normal stuff out there)
home for more laundry
it was beautiful at the lake -- the crazy jet ski, wake boat, water skiing tribes were gone ... quiet, peaceful, and a nice cool afternoon ...
the lake is finally dropping and the beach is reappearing
the plan was to eat the frozen pizza for supper
evidently we'd already eaten it ...
options were kind of sketchy -- so it was frozen waffles
floatilla of pontoons .. it was just a nice spot of r & r
I have a goofy rest of September -- a lot of running around like a madwoman and getting nothing done ... so I'm going to take advance of r & r whenever I can ....





No comments:
Post a Comment