Saturday, September 14, 2024

fall


fall is in the air -- the are heaps of messages about the lessons of fall .. letting go, shedding of the tired .. I on the other hand, dread fall.  Since the Covid Shit Show (css) .. I haven't had summer -- or enough summer .. all of a sudden it is the middle of September and I'm still playing winter, spring and summer catch up at work .. at home and well, at life.


it is so peaceful at the happy place today -- it is so quiet I could here the herd of bumble bees in the hosta blooms .. I got up and looked -- for real, there were 4 of them .. buzzing away collecting the goodness  ..  I got up early this morning and instead of surfing the internet -- I was an adult and started laundry and sat down at my desk and finished up a couple of income tax returns -- we wait for K1's for some returns and they are dripping in this week ..  I have two other projects for the weekend and they will be this evening and tomorrow .. 

Need to sandwich in some cleaning too -- home and the office .. I should probably schedule a hair cut too .. the lists are endless ... I did bring work out here .. but surfing and staring at the water is more fun 

the internet is a little wonky -- if the tv is running nothing else seems to be working .. I don't get it and at this point don't care .. 

busy week -- and another warm week ahead so I need to get my shit together  ....
someday  ----  someday .....



 

No comments: