the Hazard County Assessor wanted to view the interior of the cabin -- so it was today ... I grabbed food from the Coop and had my lunch at the lake ... watered the new grass seed and met the assessor. The assessor gig was less than 10 minutes .. lunch wasn't much longer.
small moments of attitude adjustment are good for the soul
I returned to the rat race of Third Street ... dashed home for shorts and a t shirt at 4:30 and came back to work ... I'm so swamped .. I needed to work
too much work is better than not enough work
or so I keep telling myself
a client passed away this week -- this quote/verse/message was part of her obituary
Trust the God of every blessing
Who is good in every way,
To rest his hand upon you
And bring you joy today ....

No comments:
Post a Comment