Friday, October 11, 2024

light chasing

 


Joe and the green machine ... it was dusty, they finished last night and moved everything home to Hazard County .. they were pretty excited to be closer to home and the bin site.


the northern lights put on a show -- I never thought I'd see them with a naked eye from THE BACK DECK -- seriously cool.  I've become chaser -- it's magical.

It lets me forget all the other crap in the world .. the wonder is cool.



corn ballet - unloading on the go ... 

the friday night blahs have arrived - I'm tired, long week of nothing but nothing.  I did finish a couple of big tax returns today - 3 more to go and life goes on ... it's been a long tax season .... I don't mind most of the extensions but some of 'em are just unnecessary .. 

the pontoon came to town last night ... and the dock came ashore today ... early -- something must have changed with the schedule.  hoping to spend some time out there tomorrow -- yard work and lake staring .  it's calming

No comments: