Monday, October 14, 2024

SIP Day 1

 SIP Day 1 --- Self Improvement Plan Day 1

    Change is hard -- change is a challenge we all struggle to accept.  I lead the pack.  Little things add up to large improvements.  And since it is my least favorite day - I'm starting my SIP today.  

    So today - I'm going to clean off the pile of projects and stuff from the left side of my desk and not ADD or REPLACE said pile with anything else.  

    There is power in change.  


    Well, I think SIP1 might be considered and epic bust.  Nothing moved on the left side of my desk -- but I did manage to get $80,000 of payroll done and out the door and got to the Watershed Gig ...

    I did wimp out on supper it was a 4a for Mom and a 6 piece nugget for me.  Some battles are not worth the fight .. 

    Planning tomorrows SIP .. 




    Client email of the day -- I think I'm going to make between 400k and 500k with my influencer job .. seriously ... they've already made 400k as a social media influencer ... 

    I decided I need that gig -- old, oversized, grey haired, tired CPA giving tax advise on tiktok or youtube.  I thought Kate was going to lay an egg on that description .. we'll be working on it this week.  seriously, 400K .. it's a large tax bill.


   






 

No comments: