SIP Day 6
NO WORK WEEKENDS !!!!
I've somewhat succeeded -- slept, took a shower, ate, went to Mankato, shopped, picked up lunch to go, read my book and surfed the internet. We could really use a good couch out here for napping.
I finally moved .. got out the tools (aka weapons of mass destruction) and attempted to clean the porch screens -- trial and error led to better than they were ... the light of day will be the ultimate test
started with a broom
then a broom wrapped with a towel
back to broom
then vac'd up the fuzz balls
and vac'd the floor
it's better but ... those darn cottonwood trees
looked out the window when doing supper dishes .. and well, the golden hour out here is always delightful
next up is a fresh glass of iced tea, my jammies and maybe a crochet project -- because I need to have 8 zillion projects rolling at once.



No comments:
Post a Comment