edit: forgot to post on the 9th day ... argh and on the 10th day -- I left the fitbit laying on the shelf in the bathroom .... double argh .. 'tis me life lately
I just read that this is the 35th Anniversary of Jacob Wetterling's disappearance/abduction. It was the week all of Minnesota lost it's innocence -- because bad things didn't happen here. Well, they did, they do and happen everyday somewhere in this mixed up crazy world
my fitbit arrived -- #4 ? not because i wear them out ... I lose the crazy things or I lose the charger? or the fitbit? or both? better habits with technology .. my new Lands End long down vest arrived too .. it is the coolest warm vest I've owned . I might look like a giant Firestone tire while wearing it -- but I'll be a warm Firestone tire.
scenes from the living room -- looked better in real life -- it was the golden hour shortly before the cold front blew in ..
and from the patio door -- the dirty patio door .. on the list to clean -- painter/door dude is adding another coat of varnish this week -- will clean after that
met with the tree cutting dude yesterday -- 8 more ash trees coming down this week ... more money, less Emerald Ash Borer ..
cut down, chip and haul away .. it'll make nice wood chips he tells me ... okay dude
and the ugly delimiters came off the road yesterday ... it was a happy sight .. the intent was probably good, the execution, not so good.
Monday was my tax conference, it was pretty bad -- I'll just leave it at that --- today was a Board day -- a long hour with the attorney in closed session -- some things in County Government piss me off -- then back to the office for a full afternoon of clients
I'm supposed to go to Waseca in the am for a regional AMC meeting, but I need to work -- and Mom has a doctor appointment in the afternoon so -- I'm going to work, take her to the appointment and roll with the balance of life. It is the best I can do.
the cold front blew thru at 6:30 -- no rain. really need rain.




No comments:
Post a Comment