Tuesday, October 15, 2024

SIP D2


the last bouquet of zinnias for 2024
all season they were delightful


one tax return for one dude
serious paper issue


road tour day .. cr21 slope slide project
I didn't zoom in 
it's a mess


     okay, Day 2 ..

    Need to think small -- small accomplishments add up to sustainable results .. ( I've spent to much time around talking heads - hence the "sustainable" ) ... 

    Seriously -- today is a deadline day -- need to find a plan/solution/method/change to avoid deadlines  -- or the rush to get meet deadlines -- I think It is going to be an educational process ..and that leads to the most effective way to communicate with clients ... 

    I don't want to go down the website gig but it's needed ...   

    I kind of knocked out 1/2 of the left side of my desk .. 3 more tax returns .. down to 8 MIA's





No comments: