well, 24 years and 1 day of old house ownership
a lifetime
an old favorite picture - when life was simpler .. although, the lamp, salt lamp and wine bottle are still around .. I seem to hang on to stuff forever
I think I took this during covid ..
and this one was in the last 11 years -- Ruby's in front of the garage ...
Jessica sent me this one -- I may not be a Bernie fan but I thought it hilarious at the time -- I think it's a picture of the house from somewhere on the www -- note -- no weeds and she photoshopped Bernie ..
taking time this morning to give thanks for the little things in life --
another tough week in our world --
watching old quilting videos on youtube
organizing the project piles
cleaning the corners
and sending prayers of gratitude to the weather gods
just another day in paradise




No comments:
Post a Comment