the dirge of my professional existence -- every day seems to be a deadline in the happenstance. for instance -- hopping in the truck after lunch and my cell pops off -- client's employee needs copies of W2's and earnings records for the past three years -- all this via text at 2:00 pm on a Saturday -- I ignored it and go figure -- they texted an hour later and asked if I saw the text -- yes, dear but I don't work weekends for you ... argh.
well, I did work today -- the aforementioned deadline issue. Only one more corporate return to finish before the 15th -- and 2 sets of payroll tax deposits .. and ... I finished up a large corporate return this evening -- sometimes working in silence is good .. a couple more projects tomorrow and then I'll be ready for the chaos of the week -- a heap of county gigs -- a heap .. a large heap ... many heaps ...
leaping heap ..
yes, I need to go to bed
and i'll be done with the effinbirds ...

No comments:
Post a Comment