Wednesday, September 10, 2025

Hump Day

dang, this week is kicking me .. yesterday I was on the run from 6:00am straight thru 4:00pm, answered the ever present emails -- home for supper and a couple hours of cave time.  Bed by 9:00 and started all over this morning.  

Stacking up the bodies in the lobby this morning, plus the phone calls and emails.  All are evil this week .. I had hoped to have some time to work at produce distribution -- alas, that won't be happening.  Meeting in Mankato at 4:00 so I'll be on the road by 3:30 and hope to be home early .. 

the piles are dwindling .. slowly ... all the corporate returns have been completed and there are 3 in the drawer for pick up ... about 20 individual returns to go ... waiting on docs from other sources for most of them ... this too shall pass ... so it rolls on 3rd street ... 



I made this beauty a long time ago and gifted to a friend -- spied the pic of it while cleaning up the picture folder on my desk .. I do have another jelly roll of similar colors .. might need to make one for myself.  It's really pretty ... 

 

No comments: