attitude problem.
It seems to happen every September/early fall .. the changing of the season -- to the season of darkness. I like my light. I have to challenge myself to accept said change and get myself in a better mood ... fall used to be my favorite season
There are positives to the darkness -- not many but a few that lighten the load around here ...
1) the grass growing slows down as does the grass mowing
2) less outdoor time leads to more indoor projects ... good and bad projects
3)
I spent last night working in the cave on a corporate tax return -- I snatched this from the ring camera at the cabin -- it was a weird afternoon / evening with rain showers in full daylight -- mini hail - bold sunshine -- windy and seasonally cold. We did road trip it out there to deliver a "cube" unit and retrieve a few things I left last weekend --
Add the cube unit to the closet to function as a dresser -- ordered some bins to fit it .. it will work ... got the windows shut and checked out the weed elimination progress - small steps .. today promises to be less windy and warmer -- I bought squash at the farmers market so I think the plan is to go out and have squash and meatloaf for lunch . will warm up the place too.
While crunching in the cave -- the furnace came on -- not me -- but it did take the chill off .. short lived.
still life
all the things on a Sunday morning -- old golf cart and wet truck with the bloom of sunrise, violets - one is actually flowering -- with paper plate drip trays ... and a hoya that keeps sending out runners ..
after the cooking, cleaning, laundry, lawn mowing, number crunching today's agenda does include the new William Kent Krueger book -- which at the moment I cannot remember the title -- but it awaits me on my iPad ..


No comments:
Post a Comment