I pieced another jelly roll into 2 20 strip blocks .. need a larger cutting mat to trip them down and chop them in half .. it was another nice afternoon of "porch" sewing ..
since the darkness arrives to early -- I actually had to zip on the overhead porch lights to see ... argh .. I really hate the darkness ---- really hate it -- I haven't found a way to embrace it yet ... other than working non stop
there was a spot of lawnmowing, stick picking up and general tidying .. today I will be the vacuum cleaner boss .. lots of thread and fuzzies from the jelly roll(s)
I spied this on the www .. I have a large (too large) collection of Kona solids -- always looking for ideas .. a little concerned about the solids bleeding onto the whites .. need to find a pattern and start plotting -- or get out the graph paper and start designing



No comments:
Post a Comment