Friday, September 26, 2025

on today we made history


the cc and I mowed lawn -- 82' -- shorts, t shirt, bug spray and a can of orange pop ( it was the only thing in the fridge) ... I started at 4:15 and by 7:15 -- punched out a lot of it .. there's either nice grass or no grass -- I go faster in the no grass spots and things get done.  

had a supper / gas break -- dashed to zip trip for more gas ... this will be trip # 4 which = 60 gallons of overpriced high octane gas.  not that I'm keeping track or anything.

tomorrow it's beach time -- well, working at the lake -- i have projects -- work projects and sewing projects and fun eats.  family things are happening and the beach will be comforting 

Sunday will be more mowing, vehicle washing and vac'ing and weed wacking ... 



 

No comments: