Saturday, May 26, 2012

ahhh haaaa moment ....

their upppppp   ..........................   it only took 2 days after the rain ..... aren't they cut ..... it made me smile.   At first when I posted this to facebook I thought it was watermelons, but I'm wrong ... they are squash ... (oops -- it still takes 90 days however!) 

two more .... these are watermelons ....

the house on wheels rolled north last Monday morning -- it was an uneventful trip north (and south), well except for road construction which is the 5th season here in Minnesota.   ...  this was fairly early morning (6:00 ish) and I was shooting from the front door .... hence the tree was in the way ... (nice tree eh?) ...

they returned home Tuesday -- it was cold & windy up there --- and the boat was here ... next trip the boat and ATV and they'll undoubtedly stay longer than 12 hours.  675 miles round trip and they stayed 12 hours ... I'm never quite sure what the rush is all about.  I know from experience elder #1 rarely stops once the wheels are moving ...  ugh.  I need frequent stops to stretch the legs, refill the coffee and "unfill" the body!!!! 

elder #1's birthday today 76 !!!!   must have thought he needed to rush home for treats!!!

M



No comments: