Saturday, May 5, 2012

efficiency - word of the week

efficiency -- ( or to quote  mrs. P ... "quilting mojo" )    


Quilt #1 -- basted (by hand with a needle & thread) .. quilted, bound and currently in the washer - headed for the dryer .... that hand basting will not be happening again.

Quilt #2 -- basted (with that spray stuff) .. ready to quilt, I can't seem to decide how to quilt it .... I'm thinking that spray gunk just might gum up the works ... might just be a grid.

Quilt #3 -- top done (last year -- finished it up), back ready to piece then ready to ship off to Amy the quilter.

Quilt #4 -- top/back done ready to baste -- then quilt -- it's another window quilt for the office.  Been pieced for eons.

Quilt #5 -- Xmas quilt -- is being converted to a table cloth .... shouldn't take long to finish it up!

Quilt #6 -- Green/Yellow baby quilt --- binding is 1/2 stitched down ... although I might need to take it off and re-do it and machine stitch it down. 

yeppers -- getting the projects done so I can play with my new stuff ......  ideas are rolling around inside my brain ....


and yes, my bag is backed for this afternoon's adventure .... pictures to follow.


tired Diva!

#1 .. in the rough -- it's twice this size, it's pinned to another quilt for photo opportunities ....

#6

#5 ..

#2 ... which is the same fabric line as #1 ...didn't realize it until I was basting ... must be a sign from above that I have too much fabric eh?


1 comment:

gz said...

production!!!!