Friday, May 25, 2012

God's Country ....

Dear Peeps !!
   
    It is the most beautiful morning here in the valley!  Sometimes all the crap of life gets in the way and I forget to slow down and enjoy the smaller things --
             water in the basement after the downpour --- it's just water,
             pile of work on my desk -- it gets done,
             weeds that are growing -- they get pulled/sprayed/irradicated somehow  get out and enjoy it, it's going to be a fabulous day!

   I had my coffee and newspaper on the back steps (no deck here at the office) ... it was great -- even the nasty pidgeon living on my roof managed to not irritate me this morning. 

   So onward ...

Happy Weekend All....

(I'll be mopping up water, working on the pile, pulling weeds and watching more sprout !!!!  )

Marie

1 comment:

Green Tea said...

I hate gardening, but I love Gardens..OH well can't have everything :)