Evening rolled around and I rolled to Mankato ... since road construction season is upon us, I wanted to stock up at Sam's Club ... it'll be tough to get there .... so I got enough paper towel, toilet paper (yes, Mrs. H it is must softer than the current industrial stuff), bottled water and 150 pounds of kitty litter.
Well, something happened while hoisting the 150 lbs of kitty litter -- damn I must be getting old. Pain thru my side -- up the back, in the shoulder, down the arm. It's in the car -- with assistance from the guy in the truck next to me ... the tears and gasping for air -- caught his attention. Slammed the painkillers stashed in the wheels and moved on to my next stop. Still had pain -- got the coffee and the take out Chinese and came home. More advil and I'm numb.
Dang I hate the "getting old" feeling. So resolution #1 -- gots to healthier.
in pain,
Diva
hoping for a little more dirt action tomorrow -- I did walk the new location -- it's a whole lot smaller -- gonna be a tight fit squeezing it all in ....
2 comments:
take it easy hoisting sacks!!
Hope that gets better soon
Ummm thats what men are for - lifting heavy things. Take it easy and stock up on high grade pain relief. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment