Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tuesday Night Travels

the elders returned home early from the "deliver the camper to the lake trip" so it took a while, but I finally got to the library ... stocking up for the weekend -- contrary to popular belief, I don't (a) work all the time, (b) sew all the time or (c) garden all the time.  I plan on some quality book time on the deck with a beverage and my comfy deck chair.  The weather had better cooperate.

My phone just beeped a flash flood advisory -- I haven't watched the weather lately -- nice to know it is going to rain.  I trekked up to the patch last night -- nothing is up -- it needs to rain first ... the good news ... no deer tracks up there!!!

I do need a project list to keep on task for the weekend. -- Watch the sidebar and cross your fingers!

Happy Hump Day    .....

Diva


1 comment:

Shay said...

Have fun reading. There's nothing better than curling up with a good book.