Sunday, May 20, 2012

garage (junk/treasures) sale

are a lotta work and I have leftovers. But they are bagged up and ready for the thrift shop!  Not sure how I'm going to spend my $53 ... oops $54.  I'm just happy the chairs sold.  The baby quilt is gone as are the table runners ... I'd never guessed well used table runners would sell. 

I had a list for today -- so far the 2 hour nap seems to be the only thing on the list that I can actually check off as done ...

next up ....

___ tidy up sewing room
___ bindings on #3
___ weeds, weeds,weeds
___ ironing for the week (yep, 'tis the season to iron)
___ walk
___ gas and wash the wheels


toodles

Diva

1 comment:

Shay said...

Congrats on surviving the garage sale.

That looks like a very ambitious Sunday list. I slept the afternoon away and now Monday has arrived!