Thursday, May 3, 2012

ahhh more beautiful places to visit

the taj mahal

ayers rock (sorry Aussies, I think I misspelled ayers)

the sisten chapel (more spelling issues)

my front porch


yep, another email from one of the Aunties with more beautiful places to see and visit. frankly, since I already reside in southern Minnesota (also know as God's Country) I'm not sure anywhere else is any better.  today I'm headed to the Holy Land (St. George Mn) for a graduation ceremony and picnic .... see it's a pretty damn good place to be ...

rain, thunder, lightening, wind  (and hail) --- spring has arrived lots of rain, it's absolutely wonderful !!!

I was at the sewing machine quilting away .... when the tornado sirens when off.  Lots of stitching last night, more this morning and project #1 will be done.  go go go

happy thursday

1 comment:

Shay said...

Beautiful places. The Taj Mahal is on my list.

Ayers Rock is now known by it's traditional aboriginal name which is Uluru.