Saturday night at the long arm ... got this one loaded ... it's a project I started eons ago ... 4 years? .. anyway figgy pudding ... I was planning for it to be our Xmas table cloth ... the PLAN was to quilt it with burgundy on the top and white on the bottom. Wrong.Just.Wrong ... so
I'm thinking it's going to be grey in the bottom and maybe the variegated reds everywhere ... the back is a hunk of 108" muslin I had on hand ... .... hopefully the grey works ... time will tell.
then I thought I needed to upgrade my ipod ... so they were on sale and it seemed like a good use for my ebay and etsy money .. (remember no new fabric) ... well -- technology has improved the ipods ... it has an fm radio ... sounds good too.
I spent the first 3 hours of the morning attacking the out - of - control vegetation on 3rd street ... 2 more truckloads to haul out tomorrow ... I may never be able to bend again ... and yep, the neighbors where headed out in the green bus ... always good to have an audience while working and sweating and swearing
nothing like getting attacked by thistles and burdocks. enough said.
where's ruby? detoured during the ipod shopping for a little flower viewing ....
no this is NOT my old shack ... although it could be -- gorgeous isn't it ..
Blue Earth County Historical Society's "Hubbard House" ...
free public garden
toodles
tired Diva
No comments:
Post a Comment