that I would look forward to return to work on a Monday ... internet -- phones ... at my fingertips!
So, I did learn a few things over the weekend.
1. it's okay to be unplugged/disconnected.
2. I have way to much fabric ... started a bit of purging and cleaning.
3. weeds will always be there.
So my July project -- set up an etsy shop to attempt to reduce the fabric stash ... and maybe a crafty projected or two (or three or four).
.... so it goes.
M
So, I did learn a few things over the weekend.
1. it's okay to be unplugged/disconnected.
2. I have way to much fabric ... started a bit of purging and cleaning.
3. weeds will always be there.
So my July project -- set up an etsy shop to attempt to reduce the fabric stash ... and maybe a crafty projected or two (or three or four).
.... so it goes.
M
2 comments:
Good Luck with your foray into commerce . I hope it all goes gangbusters!
I was without internet for 32 hours last week- worst day and a half of my life ! I think that means Im officially addicted .
I have to tell you, I stumbled onto your blog a few months ago. You make me laugh...Thanks!
Post a Comment